Mr. Armstrong was born in North Carolina but grew up in Georgia. He attended the University of Georgia and earned his juris doctorate from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School.
While in law school, Mr. Armstrong participated in moot court and was an extern for several county district attorney and public defender offices where he assisted with various criminal matters--participating under the third year practice act. He works very closely with BLG and is the principal and managing attorney at The Law Offices of Van Christopher, LLC., where he handles criminal defense, business litigation, and personal injury matters.
Mr. Armstrong has a passion for serving the community and enjoys doing pro bono work and volunteering in the community when time permits.
"At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst."
AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Political Science
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- DUI Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Pro Bono for the disenfranchised and elderly in Landlord/ Tenant Disputes
- STATE BAR OF GEORGIA
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers