Mr. Foreman earned his bachelors degree from Georgia Southern University, masters degree from the University of Georgia, and juris doctorate from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School. After law school, Mr. Foreman obtained valuable experience as a staff attorney for the Honorable Judge Lovett in Fulton County Juvenile Court. He also worked as an associate of a mid-sized criminal defense firm and as an contract attorney with Atlanta's Metro Conflict Defenders Office where he handled a wide variety of felony criminal defense cases. He earned several top awards in law school and worked as a high school teacher prior to receiving his juris doctorate.
Currently, Mr. Foreman manages The Law Office of Travis Foreman, LLC. and works very closely with BLG to pursue justice for those that have been injured or wrongly accused. Additionally, Mr. Foreman has a passion for serving the community and enjoys taking every opportunity to fellowship in the legal community and to mentor Atlanta's at-risk youth.
"At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst."
AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science
- University of Georgia, Masters Degree, Social Studies
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Defense
- Mediation / Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Student Bar Association, Past President
- STATE BAR OF GEORGIA
- GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS
- UNITED STATE DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers